THE TOURIST OFFICE OF SAINT-AVOLD :
A qualified personnel will answer your requests of leisure activities or tourist information.
A telephone service is insured during opening hours and an answering machine will record your requests during the closure of offices.
To help you to prepare your holidays or your weekends, the Tourist office proposes you:
– A local, departmental, regional, national tourist information with :
– Reductions in the various places of interest of Lorraine participating in the operation “Ambassadors of Lorraine”
– The calendars of the festivals of Saint-Avold and the Association of local authorities of the Country of Saint-Avold as well as surrounding municipalities
– The cultural, sports activities, of leisure activities for you and your children.
THE PROMOTION AND THE ANIMATION
The Tourist office insures the promotion of the local, tourist, gastronomic, cultural wealth…
Leaflets published regularly are gracefully provided you with:
– The guide of the accommodation, the catering and the leisure activities
– The practical guide and the map of the town
– Travel brochures on the city and its wealth
– The monthly calendar of events
– A complete documentation of welcome for the newcomers.
The Tourist office also proposes:
– Guided tours of the city, only on reservation for the groups
– Walks (every Monday at the afternoon, in summer on certain Wednesdays evenings, according to timetable)
– Outings to discover Lorraine and its monuments
– A shop with sale of books on the city and the neighborhood, postcards, pedestrian footpaths, souvenirs (click here to reach the shop)
– The box office of certain entertainments or concerts
– A service of photocopies.
The Tourist office and its staff makes a commitment :
– to receive their customers in a pleasant and appropriate welcome area.
– to watch the preservation of the quality of the service and its permanent improvement with the presence of a competent staff (effective, kind and smiling).
– to broadcast a reliable, complete and updated information.
– to answer customer expectations by adapting itself to their specific requests.
– to limit the waiting time and to make it acceptable by proposing an adapted way for the customer.
– to facilitate the contact with their foreign customers with the presence of a trilingual staff.
– to facilitate the welcome of the people with reduced mobility by specific arrangements.